where is my meat?

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Master Plan Revealed

My fellow blogger L and I were have an indepth discussion on how to actually carry this highly-amusing "Where Is My Meat?" plan out. It's all nicely laid out and the logistics are in place.

Dilemma:

Carrying a piece of meat in one's purse is unsanitary, stinky and smelly (eventually) and has the potential of leaving blood puddles in one's purse, not to mention attracting maggots, dogs and other meat-loving fauna. You can't be your super-fantastic self if you've got a bunch of maggots coming out of your purse. Ick!!

The Solution:

Meat substitutes from the fantabulous Archie McPhee store in Ballard. Rad!



- Meat stickers:
pros - you can choose from a variety of meats to photograph; cons - stickers are shiny. Glare alert!



- Meat templates:
pros - bigger! packs a punch! look at that t-bone!; cons - you don't really get a chance to look at anything other than that t-bone.



- Meat airfresheners:
pros - comes with a tasty BBQ scent, great to decorate your car with, zero glare; cons - same as the meat template, you may get tired of looking at the t-bone and it'd get played out after a few entries.


I'm a-lookin and I'm a-likin' and I'm a-shoppin' this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home