where is my meat? my meat is in the Big Apple -- New York City!
Okay, okay, I've been lax. I went to the Philippines earlier this year and took lots of landscapey, touristy shots but I kept forgetting to take photos of my meat stickers :( Sadness. Maybe I'll have to cheat and digitally add in my meat stickers. Or maybe I'll have to just post the touristy shots on the blog, sans meat.
Anywho, here are the shots of meat on our recent-ish trip to New York City at the end of June.
My meat is at the Ellis Island registration hall. This is where immigrants to the USA lined up to put their names down as legal immigrants. Behind this hall are medical examination rooms, trial rooms and little museumy displays on what the immigrants had to go through before they were considered Americans.
My meat visited Lady Liberty on a pretty grey, rainy day. The good thing is that we got there early and the rain ensured that only the hardest-core tourists were out that day.
My meat is in front of the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street. Baller!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home