where is my meat? my meat is in the Big Apple -- New York City (Pt 2)
My meat is in the lobby of the Empire State Building. I love love love the art deco representation of the Empire State in the background with the gold.
I'll excuse the rah-rah America flags for now :)
My meat is next to the H&M store across the road from the Empire State building.
Personally, I like the Chrysler Building a lot better than the Empire State Building... it's less famous but a lot nicer architecturally.
My meat is in the Meatpacking District in Manhattan. Appropo, right?
Check out the nose of the typical New York taxi peeping behind the meat truck!
My meat is in the Chelsea Market, home of the Oh! Network and the Food Network.
This market was strangely uncrowded and they had some fresh bread baking. NF bought a cheese bun. I personally liked the industrial sculptures and benches and the concert photos lining the walls of the market. They had this waterfall where a stream of water was coming out of this giant pipe protruding from the ceiling. It was very rad, very NYC.
No Emeril or Rachael Ray or Iron Chef sightings though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home