where is my meat?

Sunday, January 14, 2007

where is my meat? my meat is in Vegas, baby, Vegas!

In early November, I went to Vegas for the DevConnections conference and after hours, spent some time exploring the casinos on the Strip. Most of the hand-modelling done in these photos were care of Miss Ashley... if the fingers are short and stumpy with little fingernails, those hands are mine; if they look nice and elegant, that would be Ashley's :)

Let's begin...

This is meat in front of the MGM Lions. Roar! I was a little hesitant to whip the stickers out at first -- it's a little silly taking photos of chicken stickers on The Strip but whatever... what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas!









Here is meat in front of New York, New York. Unfortunately the shot ended up being backlit and the chicken turned out to be a silhouette.









Here's the overexposed version of the chicken in front of New York, New York.












My meat crossed the Strip to Excalibur at night. There's a wizard in that dark archway.












I managed to sneak in a shot of the .net Framework 3.0 booth with the bacon sticker. Don't worry, I didn't get in trouble... I worked this booth :)










I stuck the chicken on the monitor of the demo machine at the .net Framework 3.0 booth. I got permission first and I retrieved my chicken. afterwards for further meat-photo-taking



















Here's a rasher of bacon in front of Treasure Island and the pirate ship. Arr matey, slice me off some crunchy bacon strips!











Here's another overexposed shot of the chicken at the Venetian, with a gondola full of tourists in the background. I'm not sure if the gondoliers here serenade you when they row you around the casino.









A much better shot of the above.













Here's the chicken (again) in the Venetian's market square.











Here's the chicken once more by the canals at the market square.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home